We love our Ole Miss parents!
We want you to enjoy your students’ time at The University of Mississippi and feel right at home at The Inn at Ole Miss. Whether you’re visiting Oxford, MS for a Fall Family weekend, move-in or a surprise visit for your child, choose The Inn at Ole Miss as your destination.
Situated right on campus, The Inn is a perfect location to stay and be a support system for your Ole Miss student. Parents play such an integral role in students’ success and we hope to be a resource, as well as a home away from home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have to be an Alum to stay there? No, everyone is welcome!
- How do I get a room for football? When I check the website it always says you’re sold out. Our rooms for football are reserved via waiting list, so the website will say sold out even if there are rooms available. Our waiting list opens on January 4, 2022 at 8:00am. Active Alumni get priority on rooms for the Fall. Become a member today at OleMissAlumni.com/Join! Get on the 2021 Football Wait list here!
- What about for Graduation? Reservations for 2022 graduation weekend open up on December 1, 2021 at 8:00am CST. Both Friday and Saturday are required. Max 3 rooms per family. Book fast, we usually sell out in less than a minute!
- Any other special events I should know about? Rooms for Double Decker Festival, Move-In, Grove Bowl, and Spring Family Weekend are all first come, first serve. Some event weekends may have a 2 night minimum. Fall Family Weekends (September 17th-18th AND October 15th-16th), so that would go through the Football waiting list.
- How can I get a discount? Active members of the Ole Miss Alumni Association get 10% off their room rate all year long. Black out dates may apply for special events. Ole Miss Family Association members get 10% off Sunday-Thursday. We offer various other promotions throughout the year-be sure to sign up for our emails to get more information.